SCALDIS is looking for a full time Production and Quality Manager
with technical skills
We offer a great challenge in a dynamic company with a long-term perspective.
You will manage the quality system of our cleanroom decontamination unit and workwear garment laundry.
You will own the entire production process by running our quality system to ensure customer satisfaction.
You collaborate with the production team to improve the process.
You will be trained by the existing manager on a collaboration level and will report directly to the Director.
• Follow-up of critical suppliers for the production process
• Follow-up of audits (internal and customer audits), CAPA plan and complaints
• Assure the implementation of the CAPA’s
• Manage and control the entire quality system (ISO 9000 and RABC) and production process
• Reinforce quality assessments to ensure customer satisfaction
• Contribute to production effectiveness
• Involve yourself in the production environment
• Industrial Engineer degree
• Production management experience
• Strong organizational skills
• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
• Bilingual French and Dutch speaking is required
• Curious and highly motivated to learn about quality system
• Autonomous and proactive
• Good team spirit